We want to assure you that your safety and that of our staff is our utmost importance. We have been busy training our staff and putting lots of new procedures in place to ensure you are safe during your stay.
We are offering all our guests our normal great service including :
* Contactless check-in & payment in advance by card. Pre-Registration sent by email
* Plastic screen is in place in the reception area to provide a distance between guests and staff
* Hand sanitiser available in public areas as well as a complimentary sanitiser in all guest rooms
* PPE for our staff when serving breakfast and room servicing
* Reduced housekeeping services to protect guests and staff
* Removal of all soft furnishing in guest bedrooms
* Pre-arranged arrival time for each guest
* All keys sanitised after use
* All communal areas sanitised at regular intervals
* Rooms sanitised using British standard recommended COVID products
Our renowned breakfasts will continue to be served in our dining room at a prearranged time to suit you. This will ensure your comfort and social distancing. Unfortunately, we will be removing the self-service option but will offer table service instead. For your convenience, we are also offering a takeaway breakfast too.